You can now set out on the trip to your dream destination by availing the Brussels Airlines Flight deals. By this you can save a considerable amount of money and enjoy your trip guilt free. We have listed down some of the best handpicked Brussels Airlines deals for you to choose from.
* Last updated: Saturday 8th of August 2020 12:01:04 AM
The Brussels Airline is the proud flag carrier and the largest airlines of Belgium that provides service to Europe, Africa, USA/Canada and Asia/Middle East. Its parental company, named SN Airholding was established back in 2002, to provide a seamless air transport between Brussels and the other parts of the world. The company then merged with the Virgin Express to form the now known SN Brussels Airlines in 2004. The strategic partnership formed between Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines helped the former to take over a 45% stake on the later. At present Lufthansa holds the complete ownership of the Brussels Airline. It is also an official member of the Star Alliance group, the largest airlines network in the world.
There are 48 modern Brussels Airlines Flights that fly around the world connecting almost 124 destinations. The popular global attractions served by the airlines include Douala, Entebbe-Kampala, Freetown, Venice, Madrid, Budapest and many more. You can plan on a pocket friendly trip by availing the amazing deals offered on the Brussels Airlines Tickets.
The Brussels Airline takes pride in winning the ‘2017 Onboard Hospitality Award’, this gives us a crystal-clear view of its service quality. The in-flight amenities of the airline are impeccable in all aspects – comfort, dining and entertainment. The top Belgian Chefs strive to prepare a well-balanced, tasty cuisine using fresh regional products. In Brussels Airlines, the Economy class travellers enjoy a hot meal with a healthy salad, dessert and cheese accompanied by complimentary drinks. On the other hand, the Business class travellers are served on a premium food and beverages concept where their meals are accompanied by 5 different cellar-bottle wines. Apart from this there are special meals and kids meal that you need to book at least 24 hours prior departure.
The entertainment system of the Brussels Airlines is well equipped with an individual personal HD screen of interactive nature. The system is updated with latest movies, documentaries, songs, audio books, television series and other videos that will keep you occupied throughout the journey.
Brussels Airlines offer you an amazing on-board experience and best possible service in all its travel classes. You can choose from the various travel classes that best suits your budget and comfort.
- ECONOMY CLASS- The economy class cabin of the Brussels Airlines is elegantly designed to meet the comfortability of its passengers. The seats are spacious with an adjustable leather headrest and an ample legroom of 33”. Each seat is equipped with a user interactive HD screen loaded with on-demand entertainment to keep you entertained throughout the journey
- PREMIUM ECONOMY –The premium economy class offers you more comfort and care with the minute details that the crew works on. You get to enjoy a double the seat recline and an extra 8 cm legroom when compared to the economy class. Apart from this you are also offered some extra amenities such as Laurent-Perrier champagne, better quality headset and a small Neuhaus chocolate gift box.
- BUSINESS CLASS CABIN – To enjoy priority services both at the airport and on-board, it is best recommended to opt for the Business class tickets. Some of the benefits of using this class include generous baggage allowance, dedicated check-in counters, free longue access, priority baggage delivery and the like. The comfortable seat can be transformed into a full flat bed integrated with a massaging system.
The Brussels Airlines Mobile App is a handy tool that helps you to book tickets, check flight status and other information regarding the flight in a matter of few clicks. The online check-in process is a smarter way to avoid last minute chaos and stress before heading to your dream destination. This can be done right after your Brussels Airlines reservation or even 24 hours prior departure.
BRUSSELS AIRLINES INFO :
- IATA CODE – SN
- ICAO CODE – BEL
- CALL SIGN – BEE-LINE
- HEADQUARTER – DIEGEM, BELGIUM
Brussels Airport – The Brussels Airport is one of the busiest airports in Belgium which is serviced by almost 1717 aircrafts in a month. This airport serves as the major hub for the Brussels Airlines with a fleet of 84 flights going to and from here.
Douala International Airport – This airport is the busiest airport of Cameroon and is situated at the heart of the city. It acts as a gateway for the Brussels Airlines flights to Cameroon and the fleet includes 4 aircrafts.
Frankfurt International Airport – A total of 4 Brussels Airlines aircrafts connect Frankfurt to other parts of the world through the Frankfurt International Airport.