One should travel to different places to experience the new vigour travelling imparts to the mind. An expensive flight ticket is one among the various reasons that hold us back from travelling. China Airlines offer attractive deals and discounts to make your travel much more memorable.
* Last updated: Saturday 16th of January 2021 11:26:01 AM
The China Airlines that was established in 1959 with its headquarters at Taiwan has now grown to house an in-service fleet of 87 aircrafts. The airline takes pride in providing quality service over 150 destinations in 29 countries.
The Airlines believe that their customers should explore and experience the warm culture of some of the least known but beautiful places around the world. To bring this to life, they have extended their service with special China Airlines deal to some of the global attractions in Taiwan, Southeast and Northeast Asia, thus justifying their tag line – “Spread your wings, explore the world”. You can avail of these attractive prices on many online ticket booking agencies.
Thus by availing the comparatively low airfares offered through China Airlines flight deals you can enjoy a trip of a lifetime, being assured that you haven’t burnt a large hole in your pocket.
China Airlines bear in mind the comfort of their customers and have taken great effort in providing an award winning service in all aspects including food, entertainment and relaxation.
The aircraft seating is efficiently designed for providing utmost comfort to the passengers, and especially designed ones are available for differently abled passengers. The new add on feature is the ‘sofa-style couch’ where families can enjoy the travel together in a three seater couch. For ultimate relaxation you can simply lay back and enjoy the breathtaking views of the landscape captured by the exterior cameras of the aircraft. Apart from this, the airlines also provide you with an on-board Wi-Fi and video gaming facility.
The on-board dining of China Airlines flights offers you a wide variety of options to choose from. All you have to do is simply order your special meal 24 hours before departure and the airlines is bound to serve you hygienic food that satisfies your palate. The menu ranges from authentic Chinese cuisine to world favourite cuisine, may it be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. The menu is broadly classified into Vegetarian meal, Religious meal and Nurture meal, from which you can choose the food according to your preferences. The dining also serves babies who are 4 to 24 months old with fruit puree and bottled juice.
The China Airlines flights consist of three major travel classes to choose from according to your comfort and necessity.
- ECONOMY CLASS
The economy class cabins are a treat to one’s eyes as the interior is well designed based on the Chinese traditional aesthetics. The cabins have a 2-4-2 seater arrangement with slimline seats that offer you sufficient legroom and HD monitors.
- PREMIUM ECONOMY
If you prefer some personal space during your travel, then the premium economy class offers you the luxury of dedicated cabins. The seat features include a 39” industry-leading seat pitch where the seat can be fixed back or front with sliding seat reclines and a 12” HD monitor.
- BUSINESS CLASS CABIN
The business class cabins have a 1-2-1 seater arrangement with a stylish and sophisticated interior design. The seats are designed to offer you a complete 180 degree recline with ample legroom. Apart from this the other amenities include personal table lamp, 18” monitor, storage sectors and a sky longue.
Once you have made your China Airlines reservation you can look forward to a stress-free travel as the team will have you covered with all the necessary information that you require. The mobile service rendered by the airline helps you to stay updated with the latest information regarding your China airline flight ticket and baggage information. It also helps you to make online check-in and upload your boarding passes to avoid last minute chaos.
China Airlines Info
- IATA CODE – CI
- ICAO CODE – CAL
- CALL SIGN – DYNASTY
- HEADQUARTER – Dayuan Township, Taoyuan Country, 33758, Taiwan
As mentioned earlier, China Airlines serves 29 countries in Europe, Taiwan, Asia, Oceania and America. Some of the busiest airports serviced by the China Airlines include:
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) – This airport consists of Terminal 1 and 2, where Terminal 1 acts as a hub for all flights except the flights to U.S., Japan, Canada, Australia, China and Japan. These exceptions are served by the Terminal 2. There are 47 flights that go to and from this airport.
- Hong Kong International Airport – This airport consists of check-in counter, self-check-in counter, transfer-counter and acts as a hub for three of the China Airlines flights.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport – This is one of the busiest airport in the world where 2 of the China Airlines aircraft takes off from the Terminal 3.
- Central Japan International Airport – This airport has the international check-in area in the third floor and has separate counters for individual and group passengers. Two of the China Airlines aircrafts are served by this airport.
- Ontario California International Airport ONT – Lately China Airlines has started the operation of one flight from Terminal 2 connecting Ontario to Taipei.
Book your China Airlines tickets today to experience the world at lower travel expenses!