Why do people flock to Bali each year? The answer lies in the very essence of what the place is – lush, tropical, easygoing and immensely rich in culture and heritage. The inherent nature of Bali is its very mood, the state of mind it gives you when you are here. The tropical greens relax you as the waters wash away your stress. The utter relaxation you feel in the arms of nature here helps you rejuvenate before you get back to the grind. Book cheap flights and great airfares deals for your next Bali adventure.
THINGS TO DO IN BALI: MAXIMUM BENEFIT OF CHEAP FLIGHTS AND GREAT AIRFARES DEALS
If you are ready with your United flights to Bali and packing up, take a look at these amazing things you can do in this land of lush and mush.
- Bali’s amazing beaches: Imagine a load of golden sunshine warming up the soft sand beneath your feet, waves lapping the shores and the serene blue of the sea cooling down the heat. Bali is a beach haven, and any person that has a taste for splashes is going to find this place no less than paradise.
- The world famous Kuta beach is the place to be if the nightcrawler in you wishes to be unleashed – here, you will find some great surf waves and a hot-and-happening nightlife.
- On the contrary, if you wish to relax and bask in your tranquil surroundings, you can head south from Kuta and arrive at Jimbaran, a fishing village with a peaceful coastline. It is surrounded by tropical forests and calm waters to help you meditate and relax.
- Fans of the resort life and strong surf usually head straight for the Canggu beach, a resort village. Surrounded mostly by terraced paddy fields, you will get to see some breathtaking views from your resort on this part of the island. Not far from here is Kuta town, where you will find some upscale shopping areas.
- Bali’s majestic temples: Most of Bali’s postcards have pictures of its temples on them – and there is a reason for that. Each temple in Bali is set in a unique piece of topographical beauty, and each temple is dedicated to a different god/goddess.
- The Tanah Lot temple is perhaps the most popular one of all, with its location on a unique piece of narrow land jutting out into the sea. The panorama thus made commands attention like no other – spectacular, picture-perfect sunsets, splashing waves of the blue sea, secure presence of the temple’s structure behind your back – it is flawless.
- Another marvel that people come from afar to see is the Uluwatu temple. Situated on a cliff 70 meters high with sea waves crashing at its feet, this temple is a stunner. The traditional Kecak dance (Ramayana ballet) is performed in an amphitheater not far from this temple – and for a reason. The ‘golden sunset hours’ on this spot make for picture-perfect moments.
- The Ulun Danu Beratan temple can be easily called the manifestation of a god’s dream. Situated on Beratan lake and surrounded by hills in the distance, this temple has a hazy, foggy, almost surreal air about it. If you visit at the right time, the temple might even play visual tricks on you!
REACHING BALI WITH UNITED AIRLINES TICKETS
The easiest way is to book United Airlines tickets and get yourself on that plane to Bali! You can find cheap flights and many airfares deals online. The ultimate feeling of relaxation and the mindspace of Zen is what you are aiming for; book United Airlines tickets to Bali today and give yourself the gift of peace.