Thailand is a land of many ventures, adventures and misadventures. Thailand is also the land of the proverbial “beach life”. Phuket, the largest island in Thailand, has a life and charm of its own; and this is what draws travelers in. There is an unforgettable quality in its pearlescent sands.
There are more beaches here than your fingers can count – and each with its own quality. No beach holiday anywhere around the globe quite compares to the jade-greenish water calming the mood down like it does here in Phuket. If you are tempted enough, cheap flights can be booked easily online. Get lost in the tropical paradise that is Phuket; book international flights tickets to Phuket today.
WHY VISIT PHUKET?
To convince you enough to book domestic flights tickets to Phuket, here are some amazing experiences you can have while there.
- Hat Bang Tao: This is THE beach people come to Phuket for. The The longest, prettiest, most appealing beach in Phuket, Bangtao stretches 8 kilometers and is splattered with luxurious, posh villas, resorts and hotels. You will also find on this beach the Laguna Phuket, one of the largest resort complexes in Asia. Moving northwards on the beach will bring you to an isolated pocket still pristine, untouched by development, where you can steal some moments of privacy with your near and dear ones. Traveling to this place is what cheap flights are all about! You may also get discounted domestic flights tickets online, traveling in from Bangkok.
- Big Buddha: a sculptural marvel in and of its own, the Bid Buddha stands a whopping 45 meters tall, commanding attention from as far as the eyes can see. This statue is an important cultural landmark for the Thai Buddhists. The serene, meditative expression on this Buddha statue instils the same peace in your mind while the site where it is established does it complete justice. The viewpoint offers a 360° panorama of entire Phuket. Make sure to add this site to your itinerary after booking domestic flights tickets to Phuket.
- Viewpoints in Phuket: A destination is not always about crossing out checklists and hitting all tourist spots. You should make time in Phuket for all the wonderful viewpoints it has and take a few moments just to bask it all in.
- Black Rock viewpoint: If you are up for some hiking, this lesser-known viewpoint is the stunner of the lot. Locally known as Pa Hin Dam, this viewpoint offers picture-perfect views of south Phuket, including Promthep Cape, NaiHarn beach and Koh Man. It is a little bit of a challenge to get here, but the view is more than worth it. Pack a small personal picnic tiffin and get ready for a one-kilometer steep hike for the cake!
- Panwa viewpoint: To get sweeping, panoramic views of eastern and southern Phuket, this is the best place. Come here during the sunset and pop a bottle of champagne to best enjoy the twilight-hues reflecting in the sea as Phuket quietly slips down into a sparkly nighttime slumber.
WAYS TO GET TO PHUKET
A chance to spend a few nights in Thailand must not be missed. There is a reason this place ranks among the top holiday destinations lists on the planet.
You can easily book international flights tickets to Phuket to purely dedicate your vacation time to this tropical beach haven. Alternatively, you can book cheap flights to Bangkok and spend a few nights exploring this bustling town and then fly on domestic flights tickets down into Phuket for relaxation. Whatever you choose, cheap flights are always available online. Wait no more, travel to Phuket today!