Tampa is a business center of the region and is placed along the Tampa Bay – Florida’s Gulf coast. Tampa is a vibrant modern city with a strong cosmopolitan vibe, known for its craft beer scene and exotic flavorful cuisine. The place has some wonderful attractions to offer to visitors and hence hosts millions of tourists every year. Below are listed a few places you should visit when you are in Tampa.
- Busch gardens. Busch Gardens is about 10 miles northeast of downtown Tampa. It sprawls over 297 acres of land and boasts a zoo with more than 1200 animals, games, an amusement park, live shows, restaurants and shops.This place is a whole day affair and good for family as well as couples. The animals are kept here in their natural habitat like spaces and not in cages. The amusement park is full of roller coaster and other thrilling rides that trigger your adrenaline sky-high. The live shows are wonderful, and the restaurants are very good. The food offered here is delicious and worth the money. Overall the day is very well spent here, and you really enjoy a lot as there is a lot of value for everyone.
- Tampa Theatre. This is a must visit site for every art lover as this is an elaborate theater built in 1926. The theater has a Wurlitzer organ made out of 900 pipes. The tour of this theater is 90 minutes of storytelling about the place and the incidents from the balcony to the backstage. It is an iconic Tampa landmark.
- Florida Aquarium. This is a very beautifully designed aquarium with more than 20000 plants and animals. The state of the art aquarium houses some of the most exotic creatures on the planet. The whole tour takes more than three hours for sure and will keep you fascinated throughout. You are surely going to feel tiered by the end though.
- Boat Tours. How can a Tampa visit be full filled without its famous boat tours. The boat tours take you deep into the Tampa Bay and offer a variety of experiences. From the sunset sails to the half day tours,you can choose from multiple options. The dolphin tour is especially famous that picks you up from the aquarium and takes you amidst hundreds of bottle nose dolphins.
- Big Cat Rescue. As the name suggests, this place is a rescue center and not a zoo. However, you can visit this place and see cats from 14 different species ranging from house cats to tigers and snow leopard. This is a highly educational place as the guides present here educate you about these cats and their habitats.
If you are planning to visit Tampa, get some cheap flight tickets to Tampa. The saved money will come in handy when you are there. Cheap flights to Tampa are available round the year. You just need to look in the right places to book cheap flight tickets to Tampa.