All airfares mentioned against Orlando flight deals are for round-trip flights, for the referential purpose, non-warranted and subject to change. The Orlando airfares are inclusive of base fare, fuel surcharges, our service, and taxes levied by the airlines or the airports in question. Except for the service fee, we charged for the flight booking, Cheapflightsfreak shall not be held accountable for other components of Orlando airfares.
* Last updated: Thursday 18th of April 2019 06:51:32 PM
Book cheap one-way and two-way airline tickets to Orlando with IATA-approved airlines. Cheapflightsfreak helps you get airplane tickets for direct or nonstop flights to Orlando, last-minute flights to Orlando, red-eye flights to Orlando, one-stop, or two-stop flights to Orlando based on your requirements.
In addition, book nonstop one-way and two-way flights to Orlando serving special purposes, like family travel, last-minute travel, weekend travel, group travel, military travel, summer travel, romantic travel, senior travel, spring travel, student travel, winter travel, gay travel, lesbian travel, fall travel, seasonal travel and beach travel.
Also, the event- or festival-specific cheap air tickets for Thanksgiving flights, Boxing Day flights, Christmas flights, New Year flights, and much more can be booked. Booking low-cost flights to Orlando has got a lot easier with a robust ticket booking engine linked to our website.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) establishes connectivity of the city with the domestic and international cities. The airport has been recognized as the thirteenth-busiest airport in the United States and the 29th-busiest in the world.
From late October through winter to early March is the dry season for Orlando and, hence it’s most ideal for a vacation. The day temperature varies between low 80s (F) to high 70s. However, expect costlier flight tickets and hotel charges. To save on tickets and bills, we recommend you visit Orlando between mid-March and May. You can experience the most pleasant weather (high 50s to high 80s most days). Visiting Orlando between September and mid-November also accrues similar advantages. If you are booking flight tickets to Orlando in June and July, be prepared with umbrella and rain coats. Avoid planning a Orlando vacation between August and October, as the probability of hurricane or sea storms increases a lot.
However, the best times to visit Orlando can also vary by one’s interests regarding the festivals, events or conventions that are hosted there. Here is brief idea on the key festivals/events: Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl (January), Downtown Food & Wine Fest (February), Annual Winter Park Bach Festival (February-March), Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort (February-March), Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando (February-May), Annual Winter Park Bach Festival (February-March), Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort (February-March), Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort (March-May), Florida Music Festival (April) and Florida Film Festival (April) to name a few.
Orlando has a plenty of hotspots for family vacations. A few we have listed here based on the feedback of travelers who booked Orlando flights with us:
Orlando has got some of the most visited museums in the world. A few we have listed here based on the experience of travelers how booked Orlando flight tickets with us.
- Orlando Science Center
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Orlando Fire Museum
- Skeletons: Museums of Osteology
- Ripley’s: Believe it or Not Museum
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Holy Land Experience
Why just imagine, experience it with cheap flight tickets to Orlando only at Cheapflightsfreak. So, call your travel companion now, we are available round-the-clock to make sure you always have a great vacation or trip.
Orlando is one of the world’s best tourist attractions and is visited by millions of domestic and international travellers. Hence, to book cheap flight tickets to Orlando, you must book your one-way flights to Orlando or round-trip flights to Orlando in advance. No matter when you are booking your Orlando flight tickets, follow the below mentioned tips to enjoy unbelievable savings on your direct flights to Orlando, nonstop flights to Orlando or other flights.
- Compare airfares of plane tickets to Orlando heading to different airports like Orlando International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport and Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Compare Orlando flight deals available with different airlines
- Skip the peak seasons between December and February to book cheap flights to Orlando ORL. The time between March and May is considered best for visiting Orlando as we have highlighted above.
- Take into account the cost of air tickets to Orlando with low-cost passenger airlines including IndiGo, Southwest Airlines and AirAsia X to book cheap flights to Orlando
- Make a comparison between one-way flights to Orlando and round-trip flights to Orlando to book your cheap airfare tickets to Orlando
- Customize your search for cheap airline tickets to Orlando with the options – one-way, two-way and multi-city flights- available with our flight booking engine
- Compare indirect and nonstop flights to Orlando
- Search for Orlando flight discount coupon code on the website
- Like us our Facebook Page, or follow us on Twitter and Google Plus to receive alerts regarding low-cost flights to Orlando
- To receive push notifications on Orlando flight deals subscribe our blogs/newsletters.